The group hypnobirthing classes with Together Birthing provide you with all the knowledge, tools and techniques that you need for an easier, calmer, more confident and more manageable birthing experience.
The group hypnobirthing classes are taught as 4 x 2.5 hour evening classes or as 2 x 5 hour day classes on a Saturday, whichever suit you best. The two day course tends to suit people who have further to travel or who prefer to do the course at the weekend.
The group hypnobirthing classes fully prepare you and your birth partner for birth, with practical knowledge about birth and breathing, relaxation, visualisation and fear release techniques, so that you can approach your birthing day feeling at ease and confident.
Contact me today to book a course or find out more – email me or call 07738328105.
The group hypnobirthing classes are taught from my home studio in Potten End, near Berkhamsted in Hertfordshire. The studio is situated in a tranquil and picturesque garden setting adjacent to the woods.
On the course you will be given 9 relaxation downloads (worth £53) to practice and enjoy at home, including Birth Affirmations, Serenity Breathing, Celebrating the Surge of the Sea, Birth Confidence, Creating Your Safe Special Place, Birth Control Room, Holistic Releasing for Birth, Letting Go (fear release) and Nature’s Perfect Design, which you will also do during the classes.
FREE TASTER SESSIONS – HOW HYPNOBIRTHING WORKS:
Weds 6th September – 8.00-9.00 pm at Carmenta Life in Berkhamsted.
NEXT GROUP 4-WEEK HYPNOBIRTHING COURSES:
Mondays – 31st July, 14th & 21st August, 4th September – 7.15-9.30 pm – ONE SPACE REMAINING
Thursdays – 14th, 21st, 28th September, 5th October – 7.15-9.30 pm
Thursdays – 12th& 19th October, 9th &16th November – 7.15-9.30 pm
NEXT GROUP 2-DAY HYPNOBIRTHING COURSES:
Saturdays – 7th and 14th October – 10 am – 3 pm
Saturdays – 9th and 16th December – 10 am – 3 pm
If any of these dates or times don’t work for you, please let me know in plenty of time. I will try to be as flexible as possible.
What You Will Learn
The group hypnobirthing classes are interactive with plenty of scope for questions and discussion. You will be given all the practical support you need with the breathing, fear release and relaxation techniques so that you feel comfortable and confident as you approach your birthing day.
- Knowledge about how the body functions during birth, backed up by the latest scientific understanding
- How to create the best birth environment for labour and birth
- Deep relaxation, visualisation, breathing and light touch massage techniques
- Emotional release techniques to get rid of any fears that could stand in the way
- Exercises and nutritional advice to help prepare your body for birth
- Natural ways to help induce labour
- Birth companion’s role
- How to stay calm, fully informed and make informed decisions if special circumstances arise
- Writing your birth preferences
- A birth rehearsal for labour and birthing stage, including birthing positions
The group hypnobirthing classes are small and friendly with a maximum of 4 couples per class so there is plenty of scope for questions and answers. The course enables you to meet like-minded parents-to-be in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Group Hypnobirthing Course – £275 per couple
The price includes:-
- The Hypnobirthing Course Companion book and 9 hypnobirthing relaxation downloads (worth £63) by Jenny Mullan.
- Support by email and phone during and after the course
- £50 deposit is payable at the time of booking with the balance payable 2 weeks before the start of the first class, by cash, cheque or bank transfer, or you may pay the full amount via paypal from the home page.
What People Say
“The course helped me overcome my fear of birth which was held from an early age and gave me the tools and techniques to deal with the most unknown experience in a more calm and educated way. The breathing techniques I used all the way through and they really helped me stay more relaxed and calm. The course was relaxed and had small groups so it was an intimate and supportive environment and I felt more confident in my husband’s ability to support me after the course, which he did fantastically!” Gemma, Tring