The group hypnobirthing classes with Together Birthing provide you with all the knowledge, tools and techniques that you need for an easier, calmer, more confident and more manageable birthing experience.
The group hypnobirthing classes fully prepare you and your birth partner for birth, with practical knowledge about birth and breathing, relaxation, visualisation and fear release techniques, so that you can approach your birthing day feeling at ease and confident.
Contact me today to book a course or find out more – email me or call 07738328105.
The group hypnobirthing classes are taught from my home studio in Potten End, near Berkhamsted in Hertfordshire. The studio is situated in a tranquil garden setting adjacent to the woods. The group hypnobirthing classes are small and friendly with up to 4 couples per class so there is plenty of scope for questions and answers. The course enables you to meet like-minded parents-to-be in a relaxed and friendly environment.
On the course you will be given a course companion book and 9 relaxation downloads to practice and enjoy at home.
NEXT GROUP 4-WEEK HYPNOBIRTHING COURSES:
Mondays 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th January – 7.15 pm to 9.15 pm – FULLY BOOKED
Mondays 4th, 11th, 18th, February and Tuesday 26th February – 7.15 pm to 9.15 pm – FULLY BOOKED
Mondays 4th, 11th, 25th March 1st April – 7.15 pm to 9.15 pm
Mondays 15th, 29th April, 13th & 20th May – 7.15 pm to 9.15 pm – FULLY BOOKED
Mondays 3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th June – 7.15 pm to 9.15 pm – FULLY BOOKED
Sundays 30th June, 14th and 21st, 28th July – 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm – ONE SPACE REMAINING
Mondays 1st, 8th, 15th & 22nd July – 7.15 pm to 9.15 pm – FULLY BOOKED
Mondays 2nd, 9th, 16th & 23rd September – 7.15 pm to 9.15 pm
Mondays 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th October – 7.15 to 9.15 pm
Mondays 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th November – 7.15 to 9.15 pm
Mondays 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd December – 7.15 to 9.15 pm
What You Will Learn
The group hypnobirthing classes are interactive with plenty of scope for questions and discussion. You will be given all the practical support you need with the breathing, fear release and relaxation techniques so that you feel comfortable and confident as you approach your birthing day.
- Knowledge about how hypnobirthing works and how the body and mind functions during birth
- How to create the most supportive birth environment
- Deep relaxation, visualisation, breathing and light touch massage techniques
- Emotional release techniques to get rid of any fears or anxieties that could stand in the way
- Exercises to help prepare your body for birth
- Natural ways to help induce labour
- A birth rehearsal for labour and birthing stage, including birthing positions
- Birth companion’s role and guidance on how to fully support you on the day
- How to stay calm, fully informed and make informed decisions if special circumstances arise including artificial induction
- Writing your birth preferences
Group Hypnobirthing Course – £233 per couple
The price includes:-
- The Hypnobirthing Course Companion book by Jenny Mullan
- 9 hypnobirthing relaxation downloads (worth £56) by Jenny Mullan
- £5 charitable contribution to Women and Children First – www.womenandchildrenfirst.org.uk
- Support by email and phone during and after the course if needed
£50 deposit is payable at the time of booking with the balance payable 2 weeks before the start of the first class, by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
What People Say
“The course helped me overcome my fear of birth which was held from an early age and gave me the tools and techniques to deal with the most unknown experience in a more calm and educated way. The breathing techniques I used all the way through and they really helped me stay more relaxed and calm. The course was relaxed and had small groups so it was an intimate and supportive environment and I felt more confident in my husband’s ability to support me after the course, which he did fantastically!” Gemma, Tring