The online private hypnobirthing classes fully prepare you for your baby’s birth including invaluable techniques for fear release and relaxation, from the comfort of your own home.
The private hypnobirthing classes run as 4 weekly classes at times convenient for you. Together with regular practice and ongoing support via email and phone as and when you need it, the private hypnobirthing classes equip you and your birth partner with the knowledge and resources you need to feel calm, prepared and confident on your birthing day. The course will give you the best opportunity for a drug-fee labour and will enable you to release any fears or anxiety you might have.
Contact me today to book a course or find out more – email me or call 07738328105.
What You Will Learn
- Knowledge about how the body functions during birth, backed up by the latest scientific understanding
- How to create the best birth environment for labour and birth
- Deep relaxation, visualisation, breathing and light touch massage techniques
- Emotional release techniques to get rid of any fears that could stand in the way
- Exercises to help prepare your body for birth
- Natural ways to help induce labour
- Birth companion’s role
- How to stay calm, fully informed and make informed decisions if special circumstances arise
- Writing your birth preferences
- A birth rehearsal for labour and birthing stage, including birthing positions
The private course costs £235, which includes a Hypnobirthing Course Companion book, 9 relaxation downloads by Jenny Mullan (worth £63) and £2 charitable contribution to Women and Children First – www.womenandchildrenfirst.org.uk
The price also includes support by email and phone during and after the course. A £50 deposit is payable at the time of booking with the balance payable 2 weeks before the start of the first class, by cheque or bank transfer.
What People Say
“Emma’s calm and friendly persona delivered a thorough hypnobirthing course which was supplemented with our own practice. Hypnobirthing equipped us with the mindset to ensure that the birth of our daughter was a positive and calm experience, regardless of any path the birth may have taken. Having listened to the Hypnobirthing music throughout the pregnancy and labour, we now find that the music help to calms our daughter when life as a baby gets a bit tough.” Katia & Bret