Hypnobirthing Classes in London
Welcome to Together Birthing and thank you for visiting my website. If you are looking for hypnobirthing classes in London, you have come to the right place! My name is Emma. I am a Hypnobirthing Practitioner trained with the Hypnobirthing Institute and more recently with Hypnobirthing by Jenny Mullan, accredited by the Royal College of Midwives. I offer a range of hypnobirthing classes for people living in London either as face-to-face classes or as live-online classes. Having used hypnobirthing techniques myself with the birth of my second son, I know first-hand just what a huge difference hypnobirthing can make to labour and birth.
I teach hypnobirthing classes online if you prefer to learn hypnobirthing from your home in London, and you have a reasonably good internet connection (2 mbps). My face-to-face classes are taught in nearby Hertfordshire, just 15 minutes drive from the Junction 20 of the M25 motorway via the A41 – see location. The classes are taught from my home studio in the picturesque village of Potten End. The studio is situated in a peaceful garden setting next to the woods.
I teach group two-day hypnobirthing classes close to London, from my home studio in Potten End, just 15 minutes drive from Junction 20 of the M25, via the A41 (see location). The classes run on the weekends from 10 am until 4 pm with an hour for lunch. The courses are limited to 4 couples per class and offer a relaxed and friendly environment.
How Will the Course Help You?
- The courses provide you and your birth companion with a comprehensive and practical birth education programme.
- You will learn breathing, visualisation and deep relaxation techniques to help make the birthing experience calmer and easier.
- You will be able to release any fears about birth through fear release hypnosis and fear release techniques, enabling you to fully relax when it comes to your birthing day.
- You will benefit from 9 relaxation downloads to listen to during pregnancy and birth.
- You will see a birth story video to show you just what a difference hypnobirthing makes to the birthing experience.